Deciding if you need a career coach is a different topic. Let’s assume you already made the decision or if you have been downsized, maybe the cost of a career coach is included in your separation package. Now you’ve got to choose the right one.
Here are some questions to assist you in choosing
- Budget- make sure they can work within your budget and what exactly do you get for your money?
- What certifications do they have?
- What is their experience level? How long have they been doing this and do they have practical experience in your job function or industry.
- What are their areas of expertise?
- How do they select their clients and ensure there is a good fit.